MyUniHub can provide a letter confirming your award either to yourself or to a third party (only with your permission).  

  • Personal references: MyUniHub is unable to provide personal references. These must be provided by someone who actually knows you. This could be a lecturer or your personal tutor.  
  • All third party requests must be made via HEDD