If you have lost a Swansea University certificate, MyUniHub can assist you in obtaining a replacement. Please note that the original certificate will no longer be valid once a replacement has been issued and the University will not be able to verify it as an authentic document.

  • If you would like to order a replacement certificate there is a £30 charge for a replacement certificate.
  • If your certificate has been damaged, a replacement will be issued free of charge providing the damaged certificate is returned to the University.
  • PLEASE NOTE: If your degree was awarded by the University of Wales, you need to will need to visit their site: University of Wales Graduate Services