Request an academic transcript
- To download a copy of your Academic Transcript (free of charge)
- Log in to the intranet
- Select Course Details from the left-hand menu
- Scroll across to the right and you will see ‘Transcript’. Click this and you can download a PDF of your transcript
- If you require a transcript on official headed paper which is signed and has a ‘wet’ stamp you will need to request this from MyUniHub and there is a £10 charge for and £5 for each additional copy ordered at the same time. Please note that it will take 2/3 working days to produce.
- Depending on how long ago you studied at Swansea we may be able to retrieve your record and create a transcript for you. There is £10 charge for the first copy and £5 for each additional copy ordered from MyUniHub at the same time.
- In some circumstances, we are not able automatically generate a transcript and so one would need to be hand produced. It will usually take at least two weeks to hand produce a transcript. The fee is £10 for the first copy and £5 for each additional copy ordered from MyUniHub at the same time.
- In some circumstances it may not be possible to fulfil a request as the information is no longer available. In such cases any monies paid will be refunded to you.
If you would like us to send any University documents either to you or a third party, we will normally do so by standard mail/airmail at no extra cost. If we are sending documents internationally and you would like them to be sent by a tracked service, we can do so at a cost of £25 per package. Please contact MyUniHub
Please note we are not able to send documents to a PO Box address via this service.