Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information

MyUniHub has a highly experienced and qualified team of Student Information Officers (SIO’s) who possess a wealth of knowledge that can assist you in accessing and applying for support to which you may be entitled during your time studying with us at Swansea University. 

If you are unsure what support/advice and guidance or referral that you need or is available to you an SIO will be the best point of contact to steer you in the right direction.  Please contact MyUniHub to make an appointment or call in to see us on Singleton or Bay Campus.