Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information

Transferring/Suspending or Withdrawing from your course


If you are considering transferring to another programme within the University, please contact the Student Information Team within your academic college.


Students may request to suspend their studies. Such requests are usually made on health grounds or other compelling reasons and if approved will result in your studies being put on hold for the rest of the academic session. Please contact the Student Information Team in your academic college for further information.


If you are considering leaving Swansea University, please go and see your academic college first as the Student Information Team will be able to provide guidance on the various options that may be available to you.