Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information

How can we help you?

MyUniHub continues to adapt its services into 2021/22. To meet the changes of demand on our online services, we are reducing our desk opening hours.

From Monday 31st January 2022, the team will be available in person on Singleton and Bay campus between 10:00 - 16:00 on the following days:

Singleton Campus on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 10:00 - 16:00.

Bay Campus on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 10:00 -16:00.

MyUniHub can be contacted between 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday by phone on 01792 606000 and by email via

As always, we will continue to review the Welsh Government’s guidance and adapt our services accordingly.


Hello and welcome to MyUniChat! We’re here to answer any queries you may have.

What we expect from you
  • To explain clearly what you need from us
  • To show consideration towards the privacy of others using our service
  • To treat our staff with courtesy and respect
  • To keep all booked appointments
What you can expect from us Enquiries from parents/guardians Enquiries from third parties