Need some help with exploring career options?
Our services for students include:
- A programme of employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- The Career Development Course (current students only)
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career development topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding.
We also provide help, advice and access to the Graduate Career Development Course for Swansea University alumni up to two years after graduation.
You can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- See our page on adviser drop-in sessions
- Visit our page on services for graduates
Our hours of service are Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
Statement of Service
The Statement of Service is designed to give information about the range of services that Careers offers to our clients, including students, employers and academic staff. Download the current Statement of Service here: