Creating employable graduates
93% of our graduates were in employment and/or further study, or doing other activities, such as travelling, 15 months after leaving Swansea University (HESA 2022).
Employers are looking for much more than a degree when choosing graduates to employ. Gaining experience and developing skills whilst you’re here at university will give you a competitive edge. We help support our students to develop the skills and confidence to achieve the careers they deserve!
Our award-winning team can help you:
- Gain impartial careers information, advice, and guidance from qualified careers consultants
- Find an internship, placement, part-time job, graduate job or volunteering role
- Connect you to employers through our careers fair, employer events and skills training/coaching sessions and programmes
- Develop your CV, interview skills and commercial/self awareness
- Gain recognition in your Higher Education Achievement Report on completion of the Career Development Course
- Access employability bursaries to help cover employability related costs such as travel to job interviews, equipment for remote working, business attire and similar
Our team of experts offer careers information, advice, and guidance support through to graduation and beyond! As a Swansea Alumnus, we're still here for you when you’re ready to make your next career move.
Thinking of starting a business?
We know that not all students’ choose a traditional job. If you have an idea for a business, social enterprise or are interested in freelance work, the Enterprise Team are on hand to support you.
To get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our reception is open Monday - Friday (10am-4pm):
Singleton Abbey Stable Block
Swansea, SA2 8PP