Graduation doesn’t have to be goodbye!
Did you know, as a Swansea University graduate, you can access lifelong careers and employability support?
Whether you’re about to graduate and are unsure what to do with your degree or recently graduated and are struggling to navigate the jobs market, we’re here to support you!
We also offer continued careers and employability support to our alumni community, no matter when you graduated. Perhaps you’ve been made redundant or looking to change direction within your career but need a little guidance, we’re still here for you!
We can help you:
- Access our Graduate Career Development Course – an online self-paced programme to develop your work-readiness skills, boost your confidence and build resilience, helping you navigate the recruitment process and secure a graduate job.
- Access a dedicated Graduate Support Team on hand to offer one-to-one careers advice to support you to plan your next steps and tailor your job search.
- Access a programme of live and on-demand training and events, including our annual flagship Careers Fair and a range of technical and transferable skills courses.
- Access to apply for employability bursaries*, to support you with employability related activity.
- Access to fully funded internships*. Giving you an opportunity to demonstrate your skills to employers, and explore your options, while building your CV and your confidence.
*Limited funding available, applications will be assessed and reviewed against specific criteria. Speak to a member of the team to find out more information.
How to get involved?
Register your interest or, to find out more information, please complete our Graduate Support Programme Interest Form.Register