How to enrol at Swansea University
These pages will help guide you through your online enrolment, registration and induction. There are also links to additional welcome and arrivals information that you may find useful.
- The University will be following Welsh Government guidance and not delaying the start of term. However, we will delay in person teaching until mid-February, except for those students who are pedagogically required to attend University.
- You should still enrol as a student so you can start your studies online. Online teaching will be available for all students who are not required to be on campus academically and this will be reviewed in mid-February. You can contact your College for any further details on your teaching.
- Swansea University campuses and accommodation are open and will be available with appropriate social distancing measures in place keeping the campus safe
- All courses will be delivered safely in a blended way to give both online and face-to-face teaching with as much in person teaching on campus as possible within current Welsh Government and Swansea University health, safety and social distancing guidelines.
- Wherever you are - whether in Swansea, elsewhere in the UK, or across the world and joining a little later in the academic year when circumstances allow - we will ensure you will be fully part of our University community.
If you need support enrolling online you can chat live to a member of staff or send us an email.