How to enrol at Swansea University
These pages will help guide you through your online enrolment, registration and induction. There are also links to additional welcome and arrivals information that you may find useful.
- All arrivals from outside the UK to Wales are legally required to follow UK and Welsh Government Covid-19 regulations. Students must also notify the University in advance of travelling by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Government regulations vary for Green, Amber and Red listed zones and are subject to change at short notice. Regulations apply regardless of whether or not you have received one or more Covid-19 vaccinations.
- In line with Welsh Government policy, the University requires all students arriving from Amber listed countries to book University supported accommodation for the duration of the required self-isolation period upon arrival to the UK. This also applies to students who intend to ordinarily live off campus.
- Please contact email@example.com for further information
- You should enrol as a student so you can start your studies online and on campus. You can contact your department for any further details on your teaching.
- Swansea University campuses and accommodation are open and will be available with appropriate measures in place keeping the campus safe
- All courses will be delivered safely with as much in person teaching and supervision as possible within current Welsh Government and Swansea University health, safety and social distancing guidelines.
If you need support enrolling online you can chat live to a member of staff or send us an email except for Monday 30 August when enrolment support services will be closed for the Summer Bank Holiday.