Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information
Student Health

Why do I need to register with a GP?

If you do feel unwell or experience any mental, physical or sexual health issues while you are a student, you will be able to access local healthcare services. To find services near you in Wales, please visit the NHS 111 Wales website.

Most surgeries now use the online facility Ask My GP for requests relating to your healthcare. 

Looking after your health