Free Microsoft Office 365
All current students and staff can download free copies of Microsoft Office 365 onto your own personal PCs and mobile devices (on up to 5 devices).
Benefits of Microsoft Office 365 include:
- Full version of Office ProPlus for the PC or Mac which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote etc.
- You can install on up to 5 personally owned compatible devices, including PC, Mac, and mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
- Use OneNote to organise your files and collaborate with others.
- Automatic file syncing across your devices with OneDrive for Business.
- Have the latest versions of Office products with new features included in regular updates.
What do I need to know?
How do I get Office 365?
To get your free copy of Office 365 you can click the link below to log in and download:
Download Microsoft Office 365
After logging in:
- Click 'Install Office'
- Select 'Office 365 apps'
- Run the downloaded file
Other software is also available, such as MatLab for Students. Find out more here about available software for students and staff.