Need to repeat or transfer

If you are needing to repeat or transfer from an undergraduate course, you will find all the information you need in the drop-downs below.  Please ensure you read ALL the headings - we have split them into bite-size chunks, but each one is relevant.

Your funding could be affected if you repeat or transfer.

Please note that this information is correct for non-NHS funded students. If you are funded by the NHS bursary for your degree it is important that you check your eligibility for funding before changing your enrolment status. You are advised to discuss your circumstances with the NHS Bursary Office team by emailing: and to contact the Money@CampusLife office for further support: Students must use their student email when contacting any of the Money@CampusLife emails or staff.

If you are a Master’s student, please see our master's page for advice and guidance.