Want to make the most of your time in between on-campus teaching sessions? Prefer studying on campus rather than at home? Not sure what on-campus facilities there are for students? This page summarises the spaces and communal facilities available to students on both Bay and Singleton Campus!
Whether you're looking for a quiet learning space for individual study, somewhere to work together as a group, or you just need a place to relax and unwind in between or after your studies, then check out the Student Spaces webpage for a full list of spaces open to all students across both campuses. The available facilities are listed on each space's page. If you notice a space or room that's missing, please let us know via email@example.com.
See the Library’s Book a Library Study/PC Space webpage for the open access and bookable spaces available. If you notice any information that's wrong or missing, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
See below for where to find the main communal facilities available to students on Bay and Singleton Campus.
The University’s Places To Eat On Campus has a full list of eating and drinking outlets on both Bay and Singleton Campus.
- Computational Foundry, Ground Floor (wheelchair accessible)
- Energy Safety Research Institute (ESRI) Building, Ground Floor
- Engineering East, Ground Floor
- Engineering North, Ground Floor (wheelchair accessible)
- School of Management Building, Ground Floor
- Engineering Central, Room A006
- School of Management Common Room, Ground Floor
- Swansea Social Hideaway