Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information

Enrolment for students continuing their studies

Students working on laptops at desks in a library

When to enrol

Every year it is essential to enrol by the course start dates in the enrolment timetable and avoid the risk of your enrolment being closed.

To start engaging in your studies you must have:

  1. A MyUni account with multi factor authentication - new students should wait until they receive an email from the University before trying to Login to My account 
  2. Registered right to study documents - normally a UK/Irish passport or an international passport plus visa/BRP card
  3. Signed the online enrolment student declaration and selected modules
  4. A Swansea University ID card to attend in person tuition and supervision and use campus facilities

Need Help?