If an examination board has awarded you the option to enrol as an external student (please refer to your progression decision on your student record), you must complete the external candidate enrolment process.
Students on the Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC) do not need to complete this process but will be automatically enrolled by the School of Law.
Students on nursing programmes should check with the College of Human and Health Sciences (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will confirm whether they need to complete the external candidate enrolment process.
Overseas students holding a Student Route visa will not normally be permitted to enrol as an external student due to conditions set by the Border Agency. If you are an overseas student who is undertaking assessments on campus and will be required to enrol as an external student, please contact the Student Compliance Services (email@example.com) who will be able to provide you with advice about applying for a Short Term Study visa.
The external candidate enrolment process is as follows:
- Students must complete their section of the External Candidate Enrolment Form.
- Students must then submit the form to their Faculty/School who will need to approve their request to enrol as an external candidate.
- If the form has been approved, the student or their Faculty/School will forward the form to MyUniHub (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- MyUniHub will then email the students to confirm the total fee amount and ask them to complete the fee payment. There is no need for students to contact us before this point as we will be in touch directly when the enrolment form has been approved.
- The fees can be paid through “financial transactions” in students’ intranet profiles or via MyUniHub directly by calling +44 (0)1792 606000. If paid via the student intranet profile, we ask students to ensure that they forward their email confirmation receipt to email@example.com as soon as possible to avoid a delay in the enrolment process.
- After students have completed their payment, MyUniHub will ask Student Records to complete their enrolment as an external candidate. Students will then be able to view their exam timetable via their student intranet profile.
The deadline for enrolling as an external student for the 2021/22 academic year is 15th October 2021.
External enrolment fees for the 2021/22 academic session are as follows (this covers examinations and other coursework/assessments):