Swansea University supply a range of non-medical helper's support through Disabled Students' Allowance.

If you have been awarded non-medical helper’s allowance, you will need to contact each supplier individually as detailed in your DSA2 letter. If you are not happy with the supplier selected by the funding body, you should contact your needs assessor.