If your study circumstances change during the course of your studies, the University will need to inform the UKVI, and there may be an impact upon your Student Route (previously Tier 4) visa.

For example if you change the length of programme, finish your course early, leave your course, are withdrawn by the university or suspend your studies it is the University’s obligation to report these changes to the UKVI.  These types of changes in circumstances will result in visa curtailment.  If your visa duration is going to be cut short due to your change in circumstance we will send an email to both your university and personal email address with the details and instructions on what to do next.

If you fail to enrol for each year of your studies, the University must report a withdrawal from studies for non-enrolment.  If you are experiencing difficulties in enrolling on time, you must inform the University of your location and situation.  Please email


New Documents Change of contact, personal and other details