Coronavirus Recovery: advice and latest information


The government approved UK ID card scheme has recently changed from Validate to CitizenCard. We are currently updating our information and processes to reflect this but will hopefully be able to continue to administer, verify and distribute cards in 2021/22.

Please check back for updates.

We appreciate your patience and apologise for an inconvenience caused.