Politics and Philosophy Modules
Due to the variety of modules available for Politics and Philosophy-related programmes, you cannot access a personal timetable online. Instead, you need to view the timetable for each of your modules and input the information onto a timetable. We’ve provided a Blank Timetable week template for you to use if you wish.
- Login to the Intranet
- Click on ‘Links to Services’ which you will find on the left-hand side
- Select ‘Module Timetable’ from the list
- Leave department ‘unfiltered’ – If you filter it to your department, it may not always bring up the module.
- Select Semester: ‘Semester 1 or 2’
- Select Modules via their code (e.g., EDC109 or PO-118) one at a time.
- Select report style ‘Grid’
- Select ‘Semester 1’ in ‘Weeks to View’
- Click View Timetable
- Do this for each of your modules.
- Write into a Blank Timetable, the ‘lectures’ for each module for each week.
- Seminar Groups – You can either sign up to a seminar group on via the module's Canvas page OR you will sign up in your first lecture of that module OR your Module Coordinator will assign you to a seminar group and contact you individually.
- If you have followed these instructions but need further help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also check your Intranet record to ensure that you are enrolled on the correct modules.
Economics Modules - (Module codes beginning with MN)
All your personalised Economics module timetables can be accessed via http://mytimetable.swan.ac.uk.
For any questions or issues you have with your timetable, please contact email@example.com.
Sociology and Social Policy Modules - (Module codes beginning with ASP or PPS)
You can access module timetables with module codes beginning with PPS via the CELCAT Timetabler.
To view your timetable for each module, select the "Module" option at the top of the screen and scroll down to find the specific timetable for each of your modules. You can then transfer the information for all of your modules into a format that suits you. Here is a week template you can use if you wish. You can view all the modules you are enrolled on via your Intranet profile.
Please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or problems you have with your timetable or anything else.