About the Student Ambassador Scheme
There are so many reasons to become a Student Ambassador at Swansea University:
- Paid Student Ambassador Scheme with full training provided, gaining valuable experience to enhance your CV.
- Chance to meet new people and represent Swansea University at various events; with opportunities for work with Departments across the University.
- Regular Socials throughout the Academic Year.
- Opportunity to apply for promotion to Senior Student Ambassador after an Academic Year as a Student Ambassador.
- Work towards the Student Recruitment Ambassador Award and WoWee Accreditation with Swansea Employability Academy which, on completion, is recognised on your HEAR Certificate at Graduation.
The Student Ambassador Scheme is managed by the Student Ambassador Scheme Manager, Stephanie Leech, on behalf of Swansea Employability Academy at Swansea University.
As an office we are in charge of organising the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Days.
Student Ambassadors play a huge role in our events; responsible for ensuring that visitors to the University receive a high quality and enjoyable experience, representing the University in a variety of roles and showing prospective students and parents around the University on organised campus tours.
To apply, Student Ambassadors need to be a current student at Swansea University and must have the ability to speak English fluently.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
Student Ambassador Applications Now Open for International Students
Applications Close: 5pm, Sunday 31st January 2021
As an International Student Ambassador at Swansea University you will:
1. Be fully trained and gain valuable experience to enhance your CV
2. Meet new people and represent Swansea University
3. Paid work with opportunities to work with the International Development Office
4. Opportunity to apply for promotion to Senior Student Ambassador after a year as a Student Ambassador
5. Work towards the Student Ambassador Award and WoWee Accreditation with Swansea Employability Academy which, on completion, is recognised on your HEAR Certificate at Graduation.
Group Interviews: W/C Monday 1st February 2021
Compulsory Student Ambassador Training for Successful Applicants will be held von Zoom (Date TBC)
Due to the current circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we will only be recruiting International Student Ambassadors or those with English Language skills and one or more of the following:
If you have any further queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Undergraduate Open Days - Saturday 13th February 2021
Virtual Postgraduate Open Day - Wednesday 3rd March 2021
For Successful Applicants:
Group Interviews: W/B Monday 1st February 2021
Student Ambassador Training: Zoom (Date TBC)