About the Student Ambassador Scheme
There are so many reasons to become a Student Ambassador at Swansea University:
- Paid Student Ambassador Scheme with full training provided, gaining valuable experience to enhance your CV.
- Chance to meet new people and represent Swansea University at various events; with opportunities for work with Departments across the University.
- Regular Socials throughout the Academic Year.
- Opportunity to apply for promotion to Senior Student Ambassador after an Academic Year as a Student Ambassador.
- Work towards the Student Recruitment Ambassador Award and WoWee Accreditation with Swansea Employability Academy and/or the Welsh-medium Academi Hywel Teifi Award which, on completion, are recognised on your HEAR Certificate at Graduation.
The Student Ambassador Scheme is managed by the Student Ambassador Scheme Manager, Stephanie Leech, on behalf of Swansea Employability Academy at Swansea University.
Student Ambassadors play a huge role in our events; responsible for ensuring that visitors to the University receive a high quality and enjoyable experience, representing the University in a variety of roles and showing prospective students and parents around the University on organised campus tours.
To apply, Student Ambassadors need to be a current student at Swansea University and must have the ability to speak English fluently.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com