About the Student Ambassador Scheme
There are so many reasons to become a Student Ambassador at Swansea University:
- Paid Student Ambassador Scheme with full training provided, gaining valuable experience to enhance your CV.
- Chance to meet new people and represent Swansea University at various events; with opportunities for work with Departments across the University.
- Regular Socials throughout the Academic Year.
- Opportunity to apply for promotion to Senior Student Ambassador after an Academic Year as a Student Ambassador.
- Work towards the Student Recruitment Ambassador Award and WoWee Accreditation with Swansea Employability Academy which, on completion, is recognised on your HEAR Certificate at Graduation.
The Student Ambassador Scheme is managed by the Student Ambassador Scheme Manager, Stephanie Leech, on behalf of Swansea Employability Academy at Swansea University.
As an office we are in charge of organising the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open Days.
Student Ambassadors play a huge role in our events; responsible for ensuring that visitors to the University receive a high quality and enjoyable experience, representing the University in a variety of roles and showing prospective students and parents around the University on organised campus tours.
To apply, Student Ambassadors need to be a current student at Swansea University and must have the ability to speak English fluently.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
Student Ambassador Applications Now Open
Applications Close: 11pm, Sunday 27th September 2020
Due to the current circumstances surrounding Covid-19, we will in the first instance only be recruiting Student Ambassadors for the following subject areas:
College of Arts and Humanities
- English Language/TESOL/Applied Linguistics
- American Studies
- Early Childhood Studies
- Classical Civilisation
- Ancient History
- English Literature
- International Relations
- Medieval Studies
- Modern Languages
- War and Society
College of Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
College of Human & Health Sciences
- Paramedic Science
- Social Work
- Healthcare Science (Nuclear Medicine) or Healthcare Science (Radiotherapy Physics)
- Healthcare Science (Neurophysiology)
School Of Management
Swansea University Medical School
- Physician Associate
- Biochemistry and Genetics
- Medical Genetics
College of Science
- Biological Science
- Marine Biology
Virtual Undergraduate Open Days - Saturday 17th October and Saturday 7th November
Virtual Postgraduate Open Day - Wednesday 4th November 2020
For Successful Applicants:
Group Interviews: W/B Monday 28th September 2020
Student Ambassador Training: Wednesday 14th October 2020