In line with the Univeristy Sustainability Strategy, there is no parking for cars and motorcycles on campus for students between the hours of 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday, except for permit holders. Please visit the Travelling by Car webpage for further information.
Free car parking is available on site for residents at Hendrefoelan Student Village, 24 hours a day for the duration of your tenancy.
- Please submit an application for a Parking Permit.
- The issuing of a parking permit does not guarantee car parking space and are issued only to applicants who accept the Conditional of Issue.
- Parking is at your own risk and Swansea University assumes no liability for loss or damage to parked vehicles.
Students living at Hendrefoelan Student Village, with tenancies of at least 20 weeks, receive a free bus pass for the academic year.
- For 40 and 51 week contracts, your bus ticket will start on the first Monday after the main arrivals period in September.
- For 47 week contracts, you bus pass will start after your arrival. For 51 week contracts, your bus pass is valid until 31st August 2023.
An email will be sent to you shortly after you have checked in with a voucher code and full instructions to redeem your ticket. Please download the First Bus app via the App Store or Google Play Store.
Buses run frequently between both campuses, Hendrefoelan Student Village, Beck House and the City Centre.
For more information, including timetables and ticket options, please visit the Travel webpages.
Get in touch with the Sustainable Travel Officer by email should you have any queires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents who bring bicycles must keep them in the outdoor bicycle shelters provided. Bike shelters are accessible with a code from your Site Reception (Singleton Park Campus & Hendrefoelan Student Village Residents).
Bicycles must not be brought into the buildings at any time and should be securely locked with a good quality D-lock within the bicycle shelters. All bicycles are left entirely at the owners’ own risk. All bicycles must be removed from the bicycle shelters at the end of the tenancy period.
Please check your insurance to see if your bicycle is included: www.endsleigh.co.uk/personal/studentinsurance.
If you don’t have your own bike, you can hire one of our Santander Cycles. It’s a fun, affordable and sustainable way to get around Swansea.
The National Cycle Route 4 links the two Campuses and in particular a dedicated cycle entrance onto the campuses. It takes just 25-30 minutes to cycle between the two campuses and only around 15 minutes from the city centre.
For more information, please visit Our Travel.