How to Access Your Timetable
Due to the variety of modules available in Arts and Humanities, you cannot access a personal timetable online. Instead, you need to view the timetable for each of your modules, and input the information onto a blank timetable (available in your induction pack).
- Login in to the Intranet
- Click on ‘Links to Services’ which you will find on the left hand side
- Select ‘Module Timetable’ from the list
- Leave department ‘unfiltered’ – If you filter it to your department it may not always bring up the module.
- Select Semester: ‘Semester 1 or 2’
- Select Modules via their code (E.g. En100, PO236) one at a time
- Select report style ‘Grid’
- Select ‘Semester 1’ in ‘Weeks to View’
- Click View Timetable
- Do this for each of your modules
- Write into a blank timetable, the ‘lectures’ for each module. Once this is done go back over each timetable and select which seminars you can sign up for – this avoids clashes!
- Seminar Groups – You can either sign up to a seminar group on blackboard (under each module), OR you will sign up in your first lecture of that module OR your module coordinator will assign you to a seminar group (they will inform you of this).
If you are unsure which applies to you, please email your module convenor. Visit the College Information Office for contact details.
- If you have followed these instructions but need further help, please visit the College Information Office with your blank timetable and print-outs.