Your teaching timetable is now available via the intranet. Please check your intranet record to ensure that you are signed up to the correct modules. You may find that you have had an extra module with a ‘Q’ in the code added to your account – this is your on campus study group, if you are studying in-person this term.
How to Access Your Timetable
Due to the variety of modules available in Arts and Humanities, you cannot access a personal timetable online. Instead, you need to view the timetable for each of your modules, and input the information onto a blank timetable.
- Login in to the Intranet
- Click on ‘Links to Services’ which you will find on the left hand side
- Select ‘Module Timetable’ from the list
- Leave department ‘unfiltered’ – If you filter it to your department it may not always bring up the module.
- Select Semester: ‘Semester 1 or 2’
- Select Modules via their code (E.g. En100, PO236) one at a time – if you have a module with a ‘Q’ in the code (e.g. WSQ300), leave this until last
- Select report style ‘Grid’
- Select ‘Semester 1’ in ‘Weeks to View’
- Click View Timetable
- Do this for each of your modules
- Write into a blank timetable, the ‘lectures’ for each module.
- Once this is done, if you have a module with a Q in the code (e.g. WSQ300), search this timetable as above and select a session for which you are available – this avoids clashes! You’ll be booking your study group session via Eventbrite. More information on how to book on via Eventbrite will be circulated during Welcome Week, w/c 21st September.
- If you have followed these instructions but need further help, please email: