Are you starting your studies with us this January?
We look forward to welcoming you to Swansea University’s School of Management.
We hope that this will be the start of an exciting and rewarding experience for you and hope that the skills you gain while studying with us, and the relationships you cultivate, will stay with you into the future - wherever that may take you.
Our School’s welcome and induction programme starts from Monday the 18th January. Please find the link to the Welcome Week timetable for your programme below.
Things you need to do …
We recommend you complete the following :
- Make sure you have enrolled
- Download the Arrivals App
- Download Zoom to get ready for Welcome Week and beyond. Not sure how? Then check out this handy guide to Zoom.
- Familiarise yourself with the services we offer with the Student Information Office
- Plan your travel, buses and bus passes
- See what your Student Union have on offer and check out the societies you can join
- Register with the Health Centre and follow their essential things to do guide
- Attend your Library induction and find out about our IT services
- Visit Sport Swansea for all you need to know about sport and activities at Swansea University
- Take a look at Student Services and MyUniHub
- Check out the Entrepreneurs Network , Economics Society, Swansea University Business Society (SUBS), Swansea Women in Business
As well as the above, we would encourage you to take part in all of your scheduled induction events – to have fun, meet your classmates and find out more about your programme. If you are unsure of anything, have any concerns or worries then head to the Student Information Office or get in touch.