Your quick reference guide ...
The gateway to SEA services and resources:
Careers advice and guidance:
- Drop-in sessions with Careers Advisers on both campuses (cancelled until further notice)
- You can book a 30-minute appointment directly via this link - the first time you access Employment Zone you will be prompted to set up your profile, once you have done this you can navigate to book an appointment from the tab on the right of the top green banner.
Where to find work:
- Employment Zone Digital Jobs Board
- Part-time Jobs Fair (see above)
- Student Ambassadors Scheme recruiting until the end of September - email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the 2019/20 academic year each Swansea University Students’ Union (SUSU) Society can apply for up to £100 of funding to help towards networking events. Societies can work together to put on events and can contribute parts of this funding to shared events. The funding can be drawn down in sums between £20 and £100.