Graduate Support Programme - Support for 2019, 2020 or 2021 Graduates
If you graduated in 2019, 2020 or 2021 you will have experienced entering a labour market which was not like anything we have seen before, the world of work saw a massive shift, the jobs market was turned upside down by the pandemic and life changed dramatically in the space of a few months. Finding a graduate role has probably been tougher than you ever imagined. But, there are many reasons to be optimistic, your skills remain in demand and are highly valued, there are still roles out there, and we are here to help.
We have a new programme of support available to 2019 and 2020 graduates who are currently unemployed or underemployed including:
- Access to our Graduate Career Development Course – our online self-paced programme to develop your work-readiness skills, boost your confidence and build your resilience, helping you navigate the recruitment process and secure a graduate job.
- A dedicated Graduate Support Team on hand to offer one to one careers advice to support you to plan your next steps and tailor your job search.
- Access to a programme of live training including technical and transferable skills courses.
- The option to apply for a bursary of up to £300 to support you with your employability related activity.
- Access to a graduate-focussed careers fair and/or a bespoke employability events.
- The opportunity to Complete an Internship. We can fully-fund internship salaries, at the Living Wage, up to 3 months within organisations in Wales. Giving you an opportunity to demonstrate your skills to employers, and explore your options, while building your CV and your confidence.
If you would like to get involved, or find out more information please complete our Graduate Support Programme Interest Form. We will then get in touch to arrange a meeting at a time that is convenient for you.