In order to join a Swansea University sports club, you'll first need to become a member of Sport Swansea.
There are two levels of Sport Swansea membership:
1) Basic Membership (for non-BUCS clubs) - £15.
This entitles you to:
- No joining fee when signing up to Swansea University gym facilities
- Public liability and personal accident insurance
- Entry into your club's competitions
- Preferential discounted training times
- A discounted Varsity ticket
- Free wetsuit hire
- Free squash and tennis racket hire at the sports village
- Insurance to drive vehicles for your club (with the appropriate driver's licence)
- Additional discounts throughout the year
2) BUCS Membership (if you/your club represent the University in BUCS competitions)
BUCS competitions are currently suspended due to covid-19.
Once competitions get underway, you will be able to pay an additional £15 competition top up fee if you do wish to compete.
This will entitle you to all of the above plus:
- Entry to BUCS leagues and tournaments
- BUCS travel and accommodation for the year
Please note your Sport Swansea membership does not cover your gym membership and it must be purchased separately.