The International Student Compliance Unit is responsible for ensuring the University is compliant in its sponsorship of student route (previously Tier 4) students, whilst also supporting all current international students to protect their immigration status, including:
- The validation, maintenance and accuracy of all documentation and records held for our international students
- The management and issuance of BRP (Biometric Residence Permits)
- The monitoring and escalation of student route (previously Tier 4) students who have poor attendance
- The issuance of CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance to Study) for students wishing to extend their courses
- The reporting of change of student circumstances to the UKVI
- Advising stakeholders on University policy and compliance
Whilst we are a separate team from International@CampusLife, we work very closely with them to provide an excellent student experience for all our international students.
Please see the links below for the relevant immigration and student route (previously Tier 4) compliance information.