The International Student Compliance Unit is responsible for ensuring the University is compliant in its sponsorship of Tier 4 students, whilst also supporting all current international students to protect their immigration status, including:
- The validation, maintenance and accuracy of all documentation and records held for our international students
- The management and issuance of BRP (Biometric Residence Permits)
- The monitoring and escalation of Tier 4 students who have poor attendance
- The issuance of CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance to Study) for students wishing to extend their courses
- The reporting of change of student circumstances to the UKVI
- Advising stakeholders on University policy and compliance
Whilst we are a separate team from International@CampusLife, we work very closely with them to provide an excellent student experience for all our international students.
Please see the links below for the relevant immigration and Tier 4 compliance information.