To enrol on your course Login to My account click on the Intranet panel and Enrol Now button opposite your course.
Complete each section as follows:
- Sign the student declaration agreeing to abide by the academic guide regulations, data protection statement and student charter - including agreeing to follow Welsh Government and Swansea University health, safety and social distancing advice.
- Check and update your student record, personal data, home address, entry qualifications, course and modules
- Provide your UK term time address and postcode, otherwise provide your study abroad term address. If you are studying from home then your term address will be the same as your home address.
- Let us know if you will be attending on campus or provide a reason why you will be studying wholly online
- UK Student Finance loans will be paid after you enrol. If you have other external sponsorship paying towards your fees, send us a Confirmation of Sponsorship form or sponsor letter by email to: email@example.com
- If you are liable to pay a fee, during online enrolment you can make a payment by card or pay later by setting up a direct debit. For more information browse How To Pay Fees
Please contact us if you need help about your student record, fees, student loan or other funding, making a payment or setting up a direct debit online
When you you complete the steps above you will be fully enrolled and your student loan or scholarship will be paid after the start of term
To access online digital content, teaching, lectures and timetables you will need to have completed at least these steps: right to study registration, signed the student declaration and selected modules.