Higher Education Achievement Reports (HEAR) - “Certificate in Enterprise”
Higher Education Achievement Reports (HEAR): “Certificate in Enterprise” Award is given to undergraduate and postgraduate students who have explored and demonstrated their ability to think and behave in an enterprising way, whether in a business, social enterprise, technology innovation, or company context; or within the university to benefit other students.
There are five pathways to achieving a bronze, silver or gold award:
- Leading new venture creation – the setting up of a commercial start-up business
- Leading social and cultural entrepreneurship – delivering a solution to meet a social or community need or demand
- Leading technology innovation – transferring novel ideas into new product concepts
- Leading organisational innovation – making a difference within an organisation through intra-preneurial thinking and action
- Leading the development of enterprise opportunities for the benefit of other university students