Apply to be a Swansea University Digital Ambassador!
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, social media savvy, team of student Digital Ambassadors to help support the Swansea University Social Media and Digital team with a number of exciting projects.
We need students with a range of skills that will help us take creative briefs forward to promote all aspects of student life at Swansea University.
We want to hear from you if you have any of the following skills -
- Video production and editing skills
- An ability to speak confidently on camera
- Writing skills to produce blogs and content for our website
You need to be able to demonstrate an ability to use different social platforms in an engaging and student-friendly way.
The hourly rate of pay is £9.16 and the more content you create the more you can earn.
As part of the role, you will have access to training, flexible working hours and work experience opportunities with the Social Media and Digital team.
You will be required to attend a creative meeting for one hour each month to discuss upcoming events and campaigns.
- This opportunity is currently open to students who are student ambassadors.
- Tell us why you should be a Digital Ambassador in a piece of content, video, vlog, Instagram Post, image, artwork, graphic, GIF, blog, etc. The more creative the better!
- We would like to know if you have any passions outside of studying such as sport, sustainability, societies, etc.
- Please detail what specific areas you would be interested in covering: vlogging, blogs, photography, etc.
- Please feel free to share your social media account links with us if you are a keen photographer or vlogger.
Email the Social Media team with your entry.
If successful, you will be invited to a recruitment event.